We Are Hiring Early Childhood Educators
Little Footprints Academy
Little Footprints Academy is a fast-growing company that has several facilities opening in the lower mainland. We offer quality childcare services with the goal to nurture and promote each child’s unique skills and personality. We are looking for knowledgeable ECE teachers, who are passionate about contributing to children’s development and learning.
If the following perks interest you, please call us today:
- A brand-new beautiful facility
- A generous and attractive pay package.
- A comprehensive extended benefit package upon completion of a 3-month probationary period
- Paid vacation
- Free professional workshops
- A path to grow within the company
- An inclusive and welcoming environment
- Regular team building and team bonding evenings
The job entails:
- Lesson planning and implementation of age-appropriate activities in the various subjects
- Observation and documentation of the children’s development and learning milestones
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Knowledge of all health and safety protocols to ensure the wellbeing of all children in care.
- BC ECE license Requirements
- Post basic Infant/Toddler license is an asset
- Knowledge of Fraser Health licensing regulations